Looking Good!
I just got home (to Cissy's) after my 8pm visit with Val. They pulled out the 2 throat tubes just when I went in at 8pm and he immediately started talking, which was like music to my ears! They would have pulled the tubes earlier but he kept dozing off and they wanted him wide awake. When I walked in at 8, his bed was in a semi-sitting position and he was awake and alert. They plan to remove the chest tube and the wires and tubes from his neck tomorrow. The color was back in his face and he even made a joke with his nurse. Good sign!
I'm very tired and am going to crash so I can get up early tomorrow. I plan to be there for the 8a.m. visiting time but will post my next blog after my 11a.m. or 2p.m. visit. Good Night!
2 Comments:
That is great news, Jan. I'm so glad that you can go to Cissy's and get some sleep knowing that he is in good hands and awake and talking. I'll check back in tomorrow mornng.
11:15 a.m. Just checking back before we go down to Sam's to babysit...looking for a good word!
Post a Comment
<< Home