Great Progress!
Val was looking better and feeling better at 8am. His nurse said he had a pretty good night. He was looking forward to breakfast and ended up eating a good bit of oatmeal. They had removed one IV line already and when I went in for the 11am visit I had to come back out to the waiting room because they were in the process of removing another line from his neck. After that, they put him in a Cadillac chair (goes flat to transfer him into it & then folds into a chair position). He was again feeling good and looking forward to his lunch! The Dr. said he will be transferred to a regular room tomorrow which means I will be able to start staying with him 24/7. I think he has made remarkable progress considering he just had open-heart surgery yesterday morning.
2 Comments:
PTL for the great progress. God is good. Please give yourself and Val hugs for us. We continue to pray for you both.
It is 3 p.m. on Sunday and I'm hoping that you are too busy to Post since Val should have been moved to a regular room today.
Post a Comment
<< Home